Welcome to Unicorn SPiT™ Q&A - PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTUnicorn SPiT™ Stain & Glaze is an all-natural, non-toxic, water based, vibrantly colored medium with a jasmine scent. It is safe to use indoors, on many surfaces and for any age or ability. Unicorn SPiT™ is a highly concentrated gel that can be diluted up to 70% with water for use as a stain on woods and porous surfaces or full strength as a paint or glaze. Due to its unique qualities, Unicorn SPiT™ stays vibrant and strong even when diluted. It can be used on wood, canvas, metals, plastic, fabric, glass, laminate and many other surfaces. Please make sure to always seal your initial work with an oil based sealer to protect Unicorn SPiT™ from reactivating (becoming wet again and smearing/bleeding). It is certified non toxic. Decorative use recommended. Do not consume.
Click Here for a List of Retailers: www.UnicornSPiT.com/where-to-buy
1. The Unicorn SPiT product has been professionally formulated and tested by PhD chemists – using the foundational formula Michelle created
2. Unicorn SPiT has been thoroughly reviewed by Board Certified Toxicologists and deemed non-toxic
3. The Unicorn SPiT product is formulated to have consistency, shelf-stability and contains most premium quality component materials available – and is made by an ISO compliant quality manufacturer
4. The Glaze Coat product is a perfect match to use with the Unicorn SPiT – and we know that no homemade product can come close to comparison.
Admins: Michelle Nicole (original creator of Unicorn SPiT), Michelle Lewandowski Kline, Laurie Crews Brennan, Lauren Chapman,Tongi Amy,Don Day and Susi Schuele. Please do not tag Michelle Nicole as it can (and has) landed her in Facebook jail in the past from being tagged too frequently.
1. Do not block any of the admins. Blocking an admin will have you removed from the group.
2. Be nice. If you don’t have anything polite or helpful to comment, keep scrolling.
3. Keep all posts related to Unicorn SPiT™ projects and questions.
4. All contests, charity, raffles, donation requests, classes, Going LiVE or give away items must be approved before posting.
5. Feel free to list all products used when posting a project.
6. No soliciting posts allowed.
7. Soliciting of Unicorn SPiT and or Unicorn SPiT Classes is forbidden UNLESS you are an authorized retailer of Unicorn SPiT.
8. Retailers please share your Unicorn SPiT Projects, Classes or Sales Posts from your Facebook Business Page to the group feed. This helps SPiT artists get familiar with you and your business name and location.
9. First Part Sales, Referrals & Coupon Posts: ONLY the business owners or employees of a business may post a sale or suggestion of where to buy Unicorn SPiT in the group. The original poster can then answer questions and handle any billing/shipping issues. This means NO REFERRING BUSINESSES or SHARING COUPONS unless it is from your own personal business (or one you work for). We understand that everyone is always looking for the best price...Google is the best place to find that, not here in the q&a. This group is for inspiration, education, camaraderie in art and refinishing and innovation only.
10. There are no affiliate links allowed to be posted by any members. Only the admin’s are permitted to post affiliate links. This is our way of compensating them for their time, energy and positivity that they continue to spread and moderate through our group.
Shareable link for the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnicornSPiTGelStains/
How to search in groups: https://m.facebook.com/help/124679047612553
How to use Facebook groups: https://www.facebook.com/help/1629740080681586/
Unicorn SPiT™ Social Media